I was nominated by the lovely http://thebeautyglamazon.com/ for the Liebster award. Go on over and check out her super, awesome page 🙂
So lets get into the questions she gave me.
1. When it comes to getting ready, are you high maintenance, low maintenance or no maintenance?
I would have to say that I am High maintenance, and I’m sure the bf would agree. I’m trying my hardest to be a little more relaxed in my beauty regime now that my skin is clear and I’m feeling more confident without going out without a full face of war paint.
2. What is the one step in your beauty routine that you absolutely cannot skip?
Concealer and Mascara. I cant just pick one.
3. What is your holy grail product that I absolutely must try?
Well, I have 3. 1) I absolutely loveeee my Anastasia Dip brow pomade in ebony. It makes your brow routine fool proof. 2) I also have a Aveda Enbrightenment Toner that I just keep buying. Great for post inflammatory hyper pigmentation left over from acne and just makes my face feel extra clean. 3) Maybelline Age Rewind Dark circle concealer in Neutraliser.
4. What is your signature look?
Neutral shadow, black liner, bright lip as far as makeup goes. But clothing wise, I’m a little all over the map. My look depends on the day and my mood.
5. Spring, summer, autumn or winter?
Summer handsdown!! Fall and spring are nice too, but coming off one of the worst winters in my hometown’s history, I would be happy to never see snow again.
6. Who is your favourite beauty YouTuber?
Nicole Guerriero. She is my girl. I want to be her or I’d settle for being her best friend.
7. Why did you decide to start your blog?
I decided to start a blog when I realized I spent hours reading other people’s blogs and watching youtube videos on beauty and fashion related things. I also am a product junkie & a Spa Aesthetchian by profession and people know this, so I was finding myself being asked for advice on products and services all the time previous to starting a blog. So I figured I would give it a shot and the feedback so far has been extremely positive. 🙂 I find the writing is also becoming a hobby, I forgot I enjoyed when I was younger.
8. What is one of your guilty pleasures?
Eating. I love my food. I have never been on a diet and don’t think I ever could be. Fingers crossed I don’t blow up like a balloon as my metabolism slows down.
9. If you could switch lives with a celebrity, who would it be and why?
Jennifer Lawerence. She seems like she has so much going for her. Funny, Smart, Talented and beautiful. What else would you want to be.
10. What are some of your current favourites (makeup, songs, food, anything!)?
Makeup- Urban Decay Naked 3 palette
Songs- I recently discovered Iggy Azalea. I am obsessed with her song ” Fancy”
Food/Drinks- Starbucks Cotton Candy Frappe. Sooooo pretty and pink and delicious
11. What is something you are hoping to achieve in the next 5 years?
In the next 5 years I hope to have a well established clientèle working as an Aesthetchian . I also hope to own a house and possibly have started a family… The simple things 🙂
Now for the Liebster Award Rules:
You must link back to the person who nominated you; You must answer the 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you. You must pick 11 nominees with under 2000 followers to answer your 11 questions; You cannot nominate the person who nominated you; You must let the people you nominate know they have been nominated.
I nominate….(sorry its not 11 😦 )
1) You’re on a deserted island…You’re only aloud 2 beauty products, what are they?
2)If you have extra cash, what is one product or service (pedi, hair, facial) you will splurge on?
3) Favourite websites or stores to buy makeup and beauty products from?
4) If you could live anywhere in the world…where would it be and why?
5) What are some of your recent Music, Movie and book faves?
6) Are you a heels or flats kind of gal?
7) What is the best beauty advice you have ever received that would be good to pass on?
8) Who is you Celebrity style inspiration?
9) Why did you start your blog?
10) What item(s) can you absolutely not leave the house without?
11)How do see your blog and life in the next 5 years? 10?