Skirt- A steal from Urban planet!
Top- Suzy Shier
Lips- Lime Crime Styletto 🙂 🙂 (Obsessed!!)
Eyes- Maybelline “The Nudes” pallet , Lancôme Hypnose Doll Lashes
-Nicole xo 🙂
Here is a pretty boring entry on today’s Makeup of the day.(Just In case anyone is wondering what I wear on a regular, everyday basis, this is pretty well it! (Plus or minus a few other things) The majority of the products are drugstore and the odd high end product.
I had a pretty easy going Sunday today…spent some time in Target(SHOCKER!!!) then watched some hockey games(Go Tradesmen!) and went out to dinner at my parents for our usual Sunday get together. Roast Beef(Yuck!) and Blueberry Crumble(Yum!!)
Outfit– As casual as it gets for me. Black Puma Tights, Under Armour Tee, Lulu Lemon Hoodie(embarrassingly enough, the only hoodie I own) and white H&M sneakers…Also threw in a lulu headband because I was feeling extra fancy and my hair was feeling extra gross and today was not a good “hair wash” sort of day, but seriously, when is it ever!
Anywho, Lets jump in to the makeup details.
1) Primed with Loreal’s Revitalift Miracle Blur (Oil-Free Version) I hated primers till I tried this one out!
2) Concealed my bags and circles with Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in the Shade Neutralizer (Holy Grail!!)
3) Covered with Stila Stay all Day HD Beauty Balm. Talked about this product in my Summer Faves and Raves.
4) Camouflaged my one teeny tiny breakout( Yey for good skin lately!) with The Balm’s Time Bomb concealer in light/medium…I have had this stuff for forever….I literally use the tiniest bit and it covers fairly well.
5)Set my whole faces with Rimmel’s Stay Matte pressed powder in 003 Natural!
6) Bronzed all over with Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer.
7) For Blush I mixed a combo of Makeup Geeks new blush in Honey Moon (LOVE!) and Aveda’s limited edition face accent in Hibiscus!
8) Cheek Highlight and inner tear duct was compliments of Mac’s Mineralized Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle (cult classic!)
1) Prepped with NYX jumbo pencil in Milk. Not a necessary step, but I feel when I wear light or no eye shadow, it covers the redness and veins on my eyelids.
2) The One and only shadow used was “Strange” from my Naked 3 palette
3) Lined Just my outer lids in a black pencil by Essence. Super affordable and one of the few pencils that doesn’t smear all over my lids.
4) Of course, curled my lashes with my handy dandy lash curler…which is ancient and I have no idea where it came from.
5) Three-ish coats of Hypnose Star Mascara in Black (also another summer fave! 🙂 )
6) Brows were brought to you today by “Brow Bar to Go” by Whitening Lightning.
1) Rimmel East End Snob Lip Liner…somewhat of a nude-pink shade.
2) Last but not least, I applied Mac’s Cream Cup Lipstick 🙂
and for those who managed to not nod off while reading this, Thanks!
I sometimes find myself lacking inspiration for posts lately. I WANT to write on a more regular basis, and have a list of topics to talk about, but I’m not sure if they would bore readers half to death. So what I am trying to say is, I am more then open to suggestions! Let a girl know, folks!!!!
-Nicole xo 🙂